Senior UI/UX Designer – (Full Time)
As an experienced Senior UX/UI designer,
you’ll be reporting to the Creative Director and work across multiple
projects to develop an exceptional, world class and memorable brand
applications. We are looking for a self-starter, confident, and in the
know with latest digital and technologies and able to deliver a pixel by
pixel quality backed with a seamless user usability.
Things you will be doing
- Develop new concepts starting with wire frames and ending up with the final graphic skins.
- Create and iterate information content architecture documents and diagrams including diagrams, maps, and static prototypes.
- Provide a holistic design and functionality flow plan.
- Being able to create consistent visual languages including basic and
advanced brand elements from color palettes and typography to
Skeuomorphics and mnemonics.
- Able to connects the dots between business requirements, innovation and good design.
Experience and skills needed
- 6+ years of design experience, preferably in a hybrid agency or a branding studio with high digital flare.
- A strong portfolio of case studies shows ownership of design-led
thinking and human usability to drive effective communication across all
- Fluency in responsive design, mobile/tablet UI UX.
- Advanced skills in A/B testing across the board.
- A highly organized self-starter, skilled at managing high load projects productively.
- Hands on Adobe Suite, Sketch, Zeplin, and Figma.
- Efficiency in time management and alignment with other team members.
- Up-to-date with all current and upcoming design technologies and web standards
Dynamics is a Dubai-based Brand Strategy, Design & Innovation
company with a mission to cut through the clutter and
focus on what is relevant.
Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send your resume and portfolio for
consideration through the button below. We thank all candidates for
their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be